- Title: Vulnerability of agricultural water resources due to climate change [change i...
The vulnerability is defined with the change of the total number of plant growth days per year. The total number of plant growth days is defined as a day with neither water stress nor temperature stress. Contrary to the number of natural plant growth days does the total number of plant growth days include days where plant growth is possible only due to irrigation.
Red indicates a decrease of the total number of plant growth days per year (decreasing vulnerability) and green indicates an increase of the total number of plant growth days per year (increasing vulnerability).
- Publication Date: Oct. 2, 2014, midnight
- Type: Vector Data
- Keywords: Vulnerability, Agriculture, Irrigation, Temperature stress, Water stress, Plant growth days,
- Category: environment
- Owner: geonodeadm
- Point of Contact: geonodeadm
- Restrictions: no limitation on public access
- Language: English
No information provided