- Title: Water stress circa 2011 [Water Stress Index]
The data represents water stress in the Black Sea catchment circa 2011. Water stress is calculated according to the Water Stress Index (WSI) corresponding to the quotient of total withdrawals by surface water availability, both in m3 yr-1. The scale of this index is as follow: <0.1 = No stress; 0.1 to 0.2 = Low; 0.2 to 0.4 = Moderate; 0.4 to 0.8 = High; >0.8 = Very high. The methods used to compute the results are described in more details in [...]
- Publication Date: Oct. 23, 2014, midnight
- Type: Vector Data
- Keywords: subcatchment, scenario, water stress, envirogrids, hydrology,
- Category: environment
- Owner: geonodeadm
- Point of Contact: geonodeadm
- Restrictions: The designations employed and the presentation of material on the maps do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of enviroGRIDS consortium concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
The purpose of this index is to assess long-term water imbalance in the Black Sea catchment to identify areas where inadequacy between water availability ...
- Language: English
- Temporal Extent: Jan. 1, 2011 - Dec. 31, 2011
You can customize the template to suit your needs. You can add and remove fields and fill out default information (e.g. contact details). Fields you can not ...