- Title: Urban populations circa 2011 [hab. km-2]
Data represents urban population per square kilometer in the Black Sea catchment circa 2011. It was derived from the Global Rural-Urban Mapping Project (GRUMPv1) and its Urban Extents and Population Count grids for the year 2000. Population was updated for 2011 applying a positive or negative growth factor at national scale derived from the WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme for Water Supply and Sanitation.
- Publication Date: Nov. 14, 2014, midnight
- Type: Raster Data
- Keywords: water stress, envirogrids, demography, hydrology,
- Category: environment
- Owner: geonodeadm
- Point of Contact: geonodeadm
- Restrictions: The designations employed and the presentation of material on the maps do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of enviroGRIDS consortium concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
- Language: English
- Temporal Extent: Jan. 1, 2011 - Dec. 31, 2011
- Data Quality: ---
No information provided