- Title: Scenarios: Land use hot 2030
The data consist in a set of GIS maps representing the LU for the total area of the black sea basin for the years 2025 and 2050 per each scenario (HOT, ALONE, COOP, COOL). More information about scenario storyline description is reachable in previous delivery D3.7:
Each map of LU is subdivided into 10 classes where crops/natural vegetation, shrubland, barren or sparsely vegetated, forest, grassland, croplands and urban and built-up areas, changing along the years and water, snow and ice and permanent wetlands remain fixed.
Citation: Mancosu, E., Gago da Silva, A., de Bono, A., Barbosa, A., Ivanov, E., Lehmann, A., Fons, J., 2014. Future land use change scenarios for the Black Sea Basin. Environment Science and Policy.
- Publication Date: Dec. 13, 2013, midnight
- Type: Raster Data
- Keywords: envirogrids, bs_hot, scenario, land use,
- Category: environment
- Owner: geonodeadm
- Point of Contact: geonodeadm
- Restrictions: The designations employed and the presentation of material on the maps do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of enviroGRIDS consortium concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
The enviroGRIDS scenarios comprise a number of plausible alternatives (storylines) based on a coherent set of assumptions, key relationships and driving f...
- Language: English
- Temporal Extent: Jan. 3, 2030 - Jan. 2, 2030
- Data Quality: ---
The LU scenarios are the results of combining several driving forces like demographic and biophysical factors with different storylines derived from the fram...